Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I know I am a few days late, but I wanted to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day! The boys and I surprised him with this portrait from Target. They do a great job. Matt is seriously the best husband ever! I couldn't handle raising twins without him. What dad do you know has to take a child with him every week to Priesthood? He never complains. Carter and Mason love their dad so much. They get so excited every time he walks in the room. He is also a great example for them and I couldn't pick a better role model. Thank you Matt for all you do. I wouldn't be as happy with anyone else!

5 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Man thanks for betting me and putting yours up first!!!! The boys look super cute and what a challenge this was.

chris+amber said...

I LOVE this picture! I bet Matt loved it! I'm sure Chris loves having another man with a baby in priesthood too. Matt & Chris are 2 peas in a pod. They're working in my family room as I'm typing this. I just realized that Matt & Chris have the same initials as Mason & Carter. How cute! Ha ha...

Amy said...

I love this picture. I can't wait to do this next year for Ryan. Thanks for inviting me this year...Just kidding!

Our Family said...

That is such a cute idea!

See it Try it Love it said...

Those pictures are so cute. What a great idea. I can imagine having twins must be a lot easier when you have such a great husband. You are very lucky.