Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!








Happy Holidays! We hope everyone is having a great Christmas! I know we sure are. I think when you have kids Christmas becomes all about them. The boys got so many toys. The pictures only reflect a few of them. We went to my mom's on Christmas Eve for a big dinner and Christmas lights. This morning I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. We ended up having to wake the boys up at 7:15 to start the festivities. The boys were so excited to see what Santa brought them. We went back to my mom's for more presents and a Christmas breakfast. I think the boys will be set on toys for the next year. Thanks everyone for all the presents. We love you all!!

Side note:
Sorry that I haven't posted in the last few weeks. Our computer crashed and has been MIA for the last few weeks. You don't realize how much you use something till you don't have it. How did we ever survive!!!

7 comments:

The Drapers said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great day. Lily got really spoiled to! Thanks goodness for grandparents!

Jenna said...

I'm so happy to see pictures! The boys are adorable!! We love you.

Mom said...

They are so-o-o-o cute in their dark polos. And their chairs are so great!! I think the train set is definitely a hit too! We can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks!

Katie Peterson said...

I love those cute little chairs! Where did you get them? Christmas is so much funner when you have kids...and when your family lives so close! So sorry to hear about your computer, what a bummer!

Wendi and Matt said...

so cute! i love your boys!! and was matt really serious about the job???

the DeCampos Family said...

Too cute. Mas and Cart are too cute. I am glad that they liked all of the presents that they got. Next year it will be even more fun.

Farr Family said...

Looks like your little guys got lots of fun things this year for Christmas. I love the chairs. Where did you find those? Hope you have enough room for everything!