


Today is Carter and Mason's birthday! I can't believe they are already 2! What a difference a year can make. The boys are definitely best friends and love spending every minute together. I feel so blessed to be their mother and they bring so much happiness to our family. Happy Birthday!!! I hope we have another great year!!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Happy Birthday!
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
yahh!! happy birthday to them! i love them so much their so cute! love ya
Yeah for Mason and Carter. I can't believe you are 2!! They are too much fun and the sweetest little boys. I totally remember them getting here before Had's and I was so mad. Happy B day Mas and Cart!!!
Yeah for Mason and Carter. I can't believe you are 2!! They are too much fun and the sweetest little boys. I totally remember them getting here before Had's and I was so mad. Happy B day Mas and Cart!!!
Happy birthday! :) They are such handsome little guys! I was watching them run around at church today and couldn't believe how grown up they look now. Good job, Mama! :)
Happy birthday boys!!!!!
I still have your orange bucket! I keep forgetting to give it to Cindi....I guess that means we need to meet at the water park again!
They are so cute! I loved seeing the pics of how they have aged...time for another one??? lol
It was so good to see you at my shower, thanks for coming! We should all get together with our kids....since you only live right down the street!
happy birthday boys!!! oh my gosh, even as newborns they were sooooo adorable!
I remembered it was the boys b-day! I remember the tiny Carter and Mason.. It has been to long sinc eI have seen them! Anyhow .take care, we miss you
What cuties. I love looking back on pics of their past year. they truly are best friends and also are good friends to the cousins. Drew loves playing with them and always has a blast. I hope they had a great birthday, and we can't wait to see them at their little family party tomorrow!
What cuties! I can't believe they are 2. The time flies so quickly and those two have come so far. What lucky boys they are for having such an awesome mom.
Happy Happy Birthday to you! We love those little boys and wish we could see them more often!
Awwww HAPPY BDAY BOYS!! That picture of them in the hospital is adorable!
Seriously...I can't believe our boys are 2...well, Tate will be in a few days too. It's so funny to see Carter as a twig & Mason as a little chunk, but they're both evening out! I ♥ those little guys!
Oh my goodness...that first picture melts my ♥. They are the cutest little guys ever.
I can't believe they are 2 already! Happy Birthday to them!
Post a Comment