Monday, October 20, 2008

Look what we have been up to.......


I started potty training the boys today. It has been going very well, but who would of thought it would be so exhausting!!! I am so tired so you will have to hear all about it later this week. Enjoy these silly boys in their new underwear!!

6 comments:

Kristin and Jason said...

Good for you!!! Life will be so much better when you are done! It will be worth it! I loved it when my twins were potty trained! It was the best thing!! Good luck and keep up the hard work!!!

Amy said...

Love the underwear and Carter has the cutest cheesiest smile. Glad you finally got back to blogging!

April Austin said...

WOW! I can't believe you are so brave! I'm terrified of potty training. Keep us posted on how it goes. I'd love some tips!

Farr Family said...

That is a cute picture!! Fun for you. You will have to share your secrets and tricks you learn in about a year with me! I'm not looking forward to potty training. You can do it!!

The Owens said...

Potty training can be soooo exhausting, but the end result is SOOOO rewarding!!!! Gotta love potty trained kiddos!! Good LUck! Your boys are still adorable as ever!

Wendi and Matt said...

carters barely fit him haha so cute!