Monday, January 19, 2009

Being Silly



As do most kids their age, the boys love dressing up in mommy and daddy's shoes. Here are the photos we got of them. And yes, daddy does have very big feet.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Julie,

Just found your blog on Leslies. I am in shock! I can't believe how big your little men are. They were just babies. Congrats on the new baby.
Hope all is well.

Leah Martineau said...

Yeah!!! So fun for you and your family. So nice to start out with twins because this go around might seem easier =) Keep us up-to-date of everything!! We should get together with Kristen sometime!! We could meet up at a park or something!!!

Wendi and Matt said...

i love the no pants on mace! hahaha goes very well with your shoes :)

Amy said...

Love the legs Mason!

the DeCampos Family said...

looking good boys!

Drew and Tarah said...

Too cute! They are fun kiddos!!!

Farr Family said...

Your boys are always so adorable!!

Flaherty Fam said...

That is SO cute. I especially love Mason's cute little legs in your shoes.

Kristen Arnett said...

They are too cute! I love their Tony Hawk shirts! Congrats on baby #3! I'm thinking pink for this one. We need to get together sometime!

chris+amber said...

Look at those gams on Mase. The boys kill me! We're so excited to have a new niece/nephew on the way!! I hope you're feeling better.

Mom said...

What a couple of cheese balls. We miss them so-o-o-o badly!! Give them hugs for us.