Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The boys have the opportunity to serve a mission for our church when they turn 19. I always ask them if they will go on a mission. And they always say yes!! Here is the conversation I had with them a few weeks ago.

Mom: Mason, are you going on a mission?

Mason: Yes!

Mom: Where do you want to go?

Mason: Waterfalls!!

Mom: Oh, you want to go where there are waterfalls?

Mason: No, 2 waterfalls!!

Mom: Carter, are you going on a mission?

Carter: O tay

Mom: Where do you want to go?

Carter: Michigan (Matt's parents live in Michigan. Hee Hee!!)

It is funny to see what they are thinking!!!

8 comments:

L&M said...

http://kathryncrousephotography.blogspot.com/

Julie,
my photographer is Jared's wife, Kathy. She is great and reasonable (price wise) too! this is the link to her blog...let me know if you need more info!
-em

Amy said...

What cuties! I love it when kids are old enough to understand things and say the cutest things! Miss you guys...I feel like it has been weeks since I have seen the twins.

Drew and Tarah said...

they are too cute! i love that they know where they want to go! i'd love to go to where there are 2 waterfalls too! smart boy!

Farr Family said...

That is such a cute story! And hey, you are already getting them ready for their missions! I also love the pillow! You can make me one- please!! Glad to know you are alive and doing well! I have missed your posts and cute pictures of your boys!

Wendi and Matt said...

nice "hee hee" You are funny! But i love it.. Start young, its great!

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so cute. I love when kids can have a conversation with you and say the cutest things. Wow, you will have 2 missionaries out at the same time. Those boys better start saving now!

Katie Peterson said...

What cute boys...and what a smart mama, train them early. I haven't seen you around town lately! lol

Katie Peterson said...

PS- Our photographer is a friend of ours, Racheal Earl photography. Her webstie is www.earlphotography.com.