Friday, January 16, 2009

Exciting News

Matt and I are expecting!! I am 10 weeks along right now. We are due in August!! There will be no predictions from me this time. Last pregnany, I felt that it was only 1 baby (twins run in my family) and later I felt that it was a girl. Then we were blessed with 2 boys. All we can hope for this time around is a happy, healthy baby!!

11 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Wahooooo! Can't wait for August! So excited for you guys!

The Drapers said...

So excited for you, can't wait to see you guys!!! Looking forward to your nice warm weather!

angiedunn said...

yay!

so happy for you julie!

boy or girl- i'm sure hansen babe number three will be so stinkin' adorable! (:

Wendi and Matt said...

YAHHH! can't wait for you guys! WOOHHOOO

April Austin said...

Yay! I'm so sorry I haven't called you back yet. I know I am a major slacker. I am so incredibly excited for you guys. I'm thinking...twin girls!!!

Our Family said...

Congrats! What a fun time!

Farr Family said...

We are so happy and excited for you! Ryan just asked me this morning what you would do if you had twins again. I told him you are Julie and would be able to handle anything. Twin girls would be fun this time. We love you!

Drew and Tarah said...

Go Hansens! I'm excited for the official announcement post! :) congrats!!!!

Amy said...

Congrats...so excited that Kylee will have a cousin her age!

AKA Rosa said...

Julie. . . that is so exciting. I remember going to visit teach you and coming home and telling my husband "I think the lady I VT is going to have twins". HA HA, maybe I should come visiting teaching. I am still missing you in Texas but, I am so glad that you are happy in AZ.

Lizzy and Porter said...

CONGRATS!! Hope you are feeling wonderful. This is such good news and we are excited to meet the new, little Hansen!!