When we were living in Texas, Matt's grandma made us this pillow. When we moved back to AZ we put it in a box and forgot about it. We found it about 6 months ago and put it back on our bed. It never stays there. Carter found it and has inherited it. He absolutely loves this pillow. He carries it everywhere he goes. He even sleeps with it at times. If anyone takes it, he lets you know it is his and not to touch it!! Thank you Grandma Goldie for making this pillow. I bet you never thought how much love it would have in our home.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
This one is for Grandma Goldie
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how old Carter looks in these pics. MAN! How did that happen?? And I love the mission talk. :-) So cute. Michigan. :-)
I have that pillow in blue. Do you want me to send it to Mason?!? :)
Post a Comment