

















On Wednesday we went to the Wildlife Zoo!! It was a far drive, but well worth it! We had a blast. I loved this zoo because it is much smaller than the Phoenix Zoo. And it has just about the same amount of animals. They just had them in smaller areas and you could ACTUALLY see them! Plus the boys got to walk most of the time and enjoy it up close.
One of the best things about this zoo is being able to feed the animals. Of course hand sanitizer was our best friend throughout the day! The best was the giraffes. They come right up to you and eat from your hand with their long and gooey tounges.
Mason loved the train ride as he is obsessed with those things. Carter got tuckered close to the end of the day. He fell asleep while eating a snack. It was a great day and we can't wait to go back.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Wildlife Zoo
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Looks like fun.. How far away from your house is it? Maybe we should go there when we come.. Either way it will just be great to see you...
Oh I wanted to ask you how did your Dr's appt. go? I lost your email address... Send it to me if you get a chance..
I just can't believe how big they're getting and how old they look. They are so adorable Julie. We miss you!! How's that baby growing? How are you feeling? We think about you all the time!! Love you!!
I am so jealous!! Looks like lots of fun. Have to say- I LOVED the Julie story on Cindi's blog. We love you!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting.
You (we) are all so lucky. They are so adorable and what fun you must be having exploring their world with them everyday.
I love you all.
So stinkin cute. Thanks for going with me. It was A LOT of fun!
What a fun day! We will have to make the drive and go out there sometime. Congrats on your little baby! I can't wait to find out what you are having...that's so exciting.
Fun Fun!! I've been wanting to take my kids there. I miss hanging out. I'll call you later... We should get together soon.
Time for a new post!!
Hi Julie,
Your little boys are looking very grown up in these pictures. Hey, I have a favor to ask. I found a blog site through your blog last year that I loved. I lost all of my bookmarks and I am wondering if you can tell me the site of the lady you know that does vinyl lettering. She had some GREAT yw ideas on there and I am the stake camp craft person this year. Could you please leave a message on my blog with that site if you know it? Thanks so much!! Love and miss you tons
Post a Comment