Monday, March 23, 2009

Ultrasound

It's a.........














































GIRL!!! We are so excited and baby is healthy!!

15 comments:

Our Family said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

Kristin and Jason said...

That is great!! Girls are great so much fun!!

Brandis said...

Hooray for pink! :) It's much more fun to shop for girls. :)

Stephanie said...

Yea! Girls are so much fun. Glad the little one is healthy.

the DeCampos Family said...

Wahooooo!! I am so glad it will be a girl!! She will be the cutest thing ever, that is behind my girls! And don't forget that the middle name Cindi would be perfect!
love ya

Amy said...

OK, don't forget there is a Kylee too in the family Cindi!!! Yay, I am so happy. My little girl will have a fun girl cousin to play with. Glad everything is going well and she is happy.

Wendi and Matt said...

I read your blog.. we are so happy! All day I was smiling and so happy for you!

Farr Family said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you!!

April Austin said...

I am so excited for you. girl clothes are the absolute best so set some money aside! I love you!

April Austin said...

Oh! And I forgot to mention that we are totally taking a road trip to Arizona this summer! We plan on spending some serious time with you guys!

Emily said...

Yay for a girl! How exciting!

Jenna said...

Can't wait for you to have a girl so you can do dresses, little clips and all those awesome girl things. It's soooooo much fun!
Love you guys.
We're so excited for you.

Mary said...

That's great! Congrats!!!

Leah Martineau said...

She is a lucky little girl!!! She will have 2 awesome older brothers to protect her. =) I love it!! Congrats!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh, I am so excited for you. You will have the cutest little girl and I'm so glad everything is going well so far.