The boys woke up today and looked outside. They saw that the ground was all wet and knew it had rained. (Well it was a good sprinkle). They wanted to go outside and play. But they thought it would be cold and so they wanted to wear their jackets. It was 90 degrees outside!! They begged and begged and so of course I finally gave in. It has been breaking records here and so the boys had a blast finally getting to play outside. Here are a few cute pics!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
It's Raining!!
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Julie! I haven't seen you with your cute belly yet!! We need to get together for dinner soon... you choose, whatever you're craving. :) The boys are so adorable. I love their baby pics from the birthday post. So sweet.
I think that only us Arizonans can appreciate the excitement of a few giant rain drops! Anything to cool this place down a bit!!
Cute...love their faces in the last pics. Did they die in their jackets. Ya and over here we got a little pour down but nothing big. I was totally hoping for more!
they are always in their undies haha too cute!
Post a Comment