There is no way I could possible hurt this little guy!! Just look at that adorable face. He is such a tough guy! I must say he is pretty proud of his new shiner. He loves showing it off to other people. Daddy is proud too! He likes to tell people that Carter and Mason were wrestling and Carter punched Mason in the face. Not at all the story!! He fell off our bed and hit our nightstand. OUCH!!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I got really, really mad and.....
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new Blog look, has it been a while? Anyway - poor little muffin!!! I think every little boy has to have at least one of these when he's little right?! Love you guys.
I miss you guys!! Mason and Carter are getting so big. Lets hang out soon. :)
Post a Comment