Sunday, August 9, 2009

Introducing......








ASHLYN JAN HANSEN!! She was born on August 6th at 10am. She was 7 lbs and 5 ounces and 19 1/2 in long. We are so excited that she is finally here!!!!! She is beautiful, healthy and we are happy!

22 comments:

L&M said...

CONGRATS!!! She is GEORGOUS!!! We're going to have to get together when i'm in AZ!! Our kids are pretty close in age.

Brandis said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad she's here & that you're doing well! :)

Amy said...

She's gorgeous! I hope you get AC tomorrow!

AKA Rosa said...

JULIE!! She is absolutely beautiful. What a blessing to your cute little family. I'll bet the boys looked so big when you came home. CONGRATS!!

Leah Martineau said...

Yeah !!!! Congrats!! Girls are so fun, expensive but fun =) Well I'm glad you are doing well and you and Kristen both had baby girls less than 2 weeks apart. So fun.

Beth Curtis said...

yay congrats! she is so beautiful. I can't wait to hear the story behind her early arrival. You look amazing too!

Mom said...

YAHOO!!! What a good job! We can't wait to meet her. We love you. She is beautiful.
Mom & Dad H

Marisa and Rob said...

Congratualtions!! She is so cute!!! I love the pictures :) I'm glad things went well for you!

Emily said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Jenna said...

Shut up!!! Her brown outfit and bow. I'm sick she's so cute. Oh my heck Julie Jan, you are going to LOVE having a girl. I can't wait!!! I'm sending you some of my felt clipies that Clare doesn't wear anymore - they're so good in brand new baby hair. You look amazing. I hate you. :-) And look at that little thing in her car seat!! I can't stand it!!!! So cute!! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Oh, I love her! I want to come see you. Let me bring you dinner when things slow down :) Congrats Jules. She is beautiful. And CUTE name!

The Drapers said...

She is beautiful! I love the name.. Glad you guys are home, and hopefully you are feeling good! Wish I was there to come see her, guess it will have to wait till February when we come to AZ again!

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweet, adorable baby!

Congrats!

Melis said...

JULES! She's beautiful! I just want to hold her! And how sweet are you to email me the morning you're getting ready to deliver?! I miss you, Jules! Hope you are recovering well! Lots o' love!

chris+amber said...

She is a ball o' cuteness. I loved having your fam at my house today. And holding your little beaut! You look fabulous! CONGRATS again!

chris+amber said...

PS. Don't forget to add ASHLYN to your blog header! LOVE the name! :o)

the DeCampos Family said...

She is tied for the third cutest girls I know. She's a keeper. She better enjoy me being her second mother for a few months!!

Unknown said...

Congrats--she is so incredibly darling...and Julie you look absolutely beautiful for having just had a baby. Can't wait to see her:)
Brock, Kamalani, and keola

April Austin said...

I can't believe I'm so late on this but...CONGRATULATIONS! She is so gorgeous. How nice it must be for you to have a big healthy baby that you get to take home with you! I am so excited for you guys! She's beautiful!

Lizzy and Porter said...

She is beautiful Julie! Congrats! Hope you are recovering well. and I love her name!

Flaherty Fam said...

She is adorable! I love that cute little striped jumper...adorable! I am glad to hear you are all doing well.

amberbuck said...

Oh Julie I LOVE her name!!! She is a doll and i'm so happy for you guys. I bet you just love having a girl! Congratulations to you both!