Saturday, March 31, 2007

First time for everything!!!

Ok....here I go!! I have had so many people tell me to start blogging and now I am. I am not very creative and I am not smart with computers, but I guess I will learn. Hope you enjoy!! ;)

3 comments:

Melis said...

I just found your blog & I am so glad that you started! It's such a fun way to keep in touch! Hey, we missed not being able to see you Friday. If I can, I will get over to see you & the boys before we leave! Love your guts & I am so glad you joined the fun!

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey Julie I have been waiting for your blog, I always see your link to your family pictures on Melissa site and wish I could comment. You have the cutest boys. How is having twins? I heard you moved back to the AZ, that is great. Keep up the blog, can't wait to see pictures.

Jenna said...

Yeah yeah yeah yeah!!! I am so excited to see photos of you guys and the boys. This makes me so happy. Blogging rules!!! :-)
I love you!!