I have to brag about my twin boys!! They are the the sweetest little guys ever and I can't believe they will be 1 year old on May 9. They were born 2 months premature and they have come such a long way since then. They are such a blessing and joy to our family and I think they are pretty stinking cute!!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I agree they are too cute. 1 year wow ,I am sure if you can survive the first year of twins you can do anything. I am sure it just gets better.
So cute. Can't wait to have the triplets walking!!! you are a great mom. Love ya
My gosh...they look so different now! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It seems like it was just yesterday when you & I were both big and very ready for the boys to come out!
Julie- i could not believe it when I heard you were having twins. How did your small body handle that?
They are so cute, time flies! Post more recent pictures!
I'm adding you to our blog! Let's keep working on our friends!
Jules, I can't believe it's been almost been a year. You have done such an amazing job with these boys and are such a good mom! Miss ya!
Julie - So fun to see you have a blog! That is so great you had twins! I am glad they are doing well. Having twins seems like a lot of fun, but I don't know if I could handle it. I'm sure you're an awesome mom! Keep up the blogging! -Katie (Hall) Wilkins
Post a Comment