Thursday, June 21, 2007

1 Year Photos

Here are a few photos of the boys at their 1 year mark. We got these taken at Target. It was so hard taking these pictures and we only got a few good ones of Carter. Mason had a ton to choose from. I have to thank my sister Cindi for coming with me to help. I couldn't have done it without her. These were my favorites.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love Mason's smile. What cuties you have. One day Carter will show his personality around strangers. Cute pictures!

April Austin said...

Oh my gosh!! These pictures are sooo adorable! Your babies are studs Julie. Carter has the most big beautiful eyes ever and Mason does have a killer smile. You are such a great mom. I really miss having you around.

See it Try it Love it said...

I feel for you. Everytime I would take Jackson for proffesional shots. I wound up wanting to cry. But those looks great.

Katie Peterson said...

I love the pictures!! It is so hard to get kids to smile on cue. Pictures are such a stress, but so nice one you have them. I love their little outfits!

Farr Family said...

Your boys are so precious. The pictures are adorable!