







We just got back from an amazing vacation in San Diego. We went with my husbands family. We did so much in the week we were there. On Monday, we had the Sloans take family photos of us at the beach. It was a bit cold and windy, but they do an awesome job. I can't wait to see them. On Tuesday, we went to Disneyland. We had breakfast with all the characters. The boys were very interested in them, but also very afraid, hence the pictures. There was much more to do for the boys than I thought. They had a blast and were very good too.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
San Diego Trip
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Totally cute and adorable picts. I have been waiting for these. What hotties they are....
How fun! The boys are so cute with the sand on ther faces. Some of us in our family our going to San Deigo at the end of the Month! I can't wait
I am glad to hear that you found that there were a lot of things to do with young kids. We are going with the boys in about a week. Love the pics.
Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. Glad you made it back safely. I love the twins sunburn. They look like they got a tan!
Love the pictures! Every picture is a good one. Your boys are not looking in hardly any pictures if there was a character...it tells how they really felt. I see Tater-Tot in the back, he looks a bit nervous, too.
BTW- Jules you look so good. What are you doing?
I'm jealous! Looks like tons & tons of fun! What cute 'lil family you guys have!
And you didn't invite me to Disneyland?? I'm jealous. Glad you had fun! Next time we will go with you!
I'm jealous! I really want to go to Disneyland! It looks like you had a fun time!
We had a blast with you guys! It was fun seeing the triplets play together all week. C&M are so fun and cute!!!
thanks for inviting me.....
Julie, those are just about the cutest dang pictures of any family at Disneyland that I've ever seen. Your boys look like they had so much fun and I bet you had a blast! I've been waiting for a new post!
Love the pics....you are looking so SKINNY!! Even skinnier then the last time I saw you, what is your secret?? I won't tell!! I will be waiting to see you post the pics the Sloan's took, can't wait!
What great pics. We had so-o-o-o much fun. I miss those boys fiercely!! And what a handsome Daddy they have!
MOM H
Where's yo house pics? ;)
You keep me in suspense, you toot! Just kidding... no rush!
Love ya!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Amber left me a comment and looks like we just missed you. Your boys are so cute! Love the pictures.
Bailey
What lucky kids. Disneyland already?!? I haven't even been! I never thought it would be possible to be jealous of a couple of one year olds. They are so adorable Julie! And Matt...what a stud. Though it looks like he had a little accident in one of those pictures. I hope you are going to do the potty training Julie! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment