Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mason's Favorite

I am sorry that I have been out of the blogging world for the last month or so. Life can just get crazy sometimes. I had some requests as to what Mason's favorite is. As you can tell from the pictures, he loves his blanket. He cannot sleep without it for his naps and bedtime. Daddy made the mistake of seeing if Mason could sleep without it for the first time and he couldn't fall asleep. Of course we had a babysitter over and she couldn't understand why he was crying. All he needed was his blanket. It was the first time in over a year that he didn't go to sleep like an angel. He is always been the best sleeper.

Mason, and I guess Carter too, love Baby Einstein. Here are some photos of them watching it with daddy. Whenever they hear the beginning music come on, they come running into the room with the biggest smiles on their faces. It is so cute to see!

16 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, finally a post. Gotta love blankets. Drew is the same way. He can't go to sleep without his blanket. And gotta love Baby Einstein videos. I know there is all this speculation about not helping children develop language skills but that is why you only watch it one time a day. Mason is such a cutie, and so is Carter!

AKA Rosa said...

Hey Julie....Remember me? I am so glad that I get to see your blog and see how you and your cute little family are doing. We miss you tons here in Texas but you seem to be so happy in Az. surrounded by friends and family. Your boys are darling. You can totally see their personalities in their pictures. Such individuality....but that is no surprise and it is how it should be. What a wonderful adventure you are on.
Miss you tons!!

Farr Family said...

I love Mason's adorable smile. He has the cutest smile. He is also cute with his blanket. We love Einstein too! Dallin gets the biggest smile when we turn the vcr on. Thanks for the pictures. We missed your boys!

April Austin said...

Mason is so cute! I love that your kids love Baby Einstein. I haven't played that for Devin in ages. He fell in love with the Backyardigans and so that is what he watches in the morning. I think I will try him out on the Baby Einstein videos again though...they are just collecting dust on my shelf.

the DeCampos Family said...

I am glad to see Mas isn't left out. It was fun playing last night. Had's still had dinner with us, even though she still ate with your boys. Don't miss me too much

Leisa Tapia said...

Julie! Those are adorable pictures of your boy and husband... so cute!
Hope you guys are doing well! and sorry we missed you at the mall, we were a little yucky over here

Jenna said...

Ok, now I'm following in your footsteps, it's been sooo long since I've posted, but we have no internet connection at home so It'll still be awhile. I love these photos of Mason with Shea's blankie. :-) Love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Flaherty Fam said...

Your boys are so cute and getting so big. Bradock is a blankie boy too. I just love those things that mean the world to them.

Suzy Cummard said...

AWW, I hope you were just seeing what he would do. You gave it back, right?
I love when babies LOVE their blankies!!!!

Farr Family said...

Um, Julie- are you still alive? Come on!!! You aren't better than us. Your boys play with themselves. We need more pictures!

Farr Family said...

I guess you aren't alive!

Amy said...

Ok, time for another post!

Farr Family said...

I'm not even going to say anything!!!

Melis said...

Hey Jules, just thinkin' of you! Hope all is well & that you are having a most wonderful day!

Nick and Jaimee said...

Wow - do you ever have some handsome guys in your house! I love the pics. We loved seeing you and miss you terribly already.
Love ya

Nick and Jaimee said...

Hey - since I don't have a google account, I used Jaimee's. So, the comment before is from me -
Debbie