



Carter absolutely loves tags. He just started this phase last month. He walks around all day carrying these two teddy bears by their tags, which happen to be on their bums. We also give him a tigger blanket to sleep with and he searches it until he finds the tag and then sticks his pinky in his mouth. Yes, he loves to suck on his pinky. That is how he soothes himself. Today, I found him holding the tag of the bear and sucking his pinky. He can't get enough of it. Whatever works, right!!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Carter's Favorite
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
That is too cute. Drew loves tags too, but not as much as Carter. Man, in those pictures you can see his hair really starting to grow. Looks like red hair is coming in!
How cute- He is growing hair!
He is so adorable. I love the sucking on his pinky thing. That's so funny!!! :-)
Carter is too funny. I love the picture with his huge smile! Too cute!
Such a little cutie pie! Now you need to get Mason with his blankie!!!
He is getting tons of hair, but to me it is blonde. The light makes it more red than it is. I think he will have strawberry blonde hair.
awe, they are so cute, my little one is in love with tags too! I saw some cute shirts for the boyz at kohls on sale... big sale going on, you should go, they had such cute boy stuff.
Anyway we should go to splash pad after the runny noses stop, its getting hot again!!
What are Mason's favorite? Don't forget him!!
That is too funny, the things that make them happy. He is so sweet.
Julie, that is so cute! Good thing you got a picture of it and I still can't get over how much he reminds me of Lucas but skinnier! He is such a cutie!
I love your boys! I miss you Jewels, haven't seen you in forever...girls night out anybody??? I am down!
I have been such a bad blogger friend lately. Trying to cut back.. but then I feel like a bad friend!!
ANYWAY, just twanted to say I love your twin boys! They are so cute & look like so much fun! Are you serious about wanting twin girls? You really want twins again?
I can not believe your whole house was sick! SAD! I hope you were a good nurse. I'm sure you are!
That's so funny! Tate is a tag lover too. It must be the silkiness of it that they love. I think it's so funny/awkward how Carter favors his pinkie. I just wanna squeeze his little skinny body!
I can't believe how cute your boys are. Are they walking now?? I miss them so much. That pinky thing is hilarious. It kind of makes you wish they never grow up and stop doing cute things like that.
Hi Julie, It's great to see you on here. Your boys are just adorable.
Time for new post!!! What are your boys up to??
Can we PLEASE get a new post. My gosh this isn't take our time to post month. get with it women!!!!
The boys have gotten so BIG since Brandon and I last saw them! They're adorable! We miss you guys. Hope all is well
Post a Comment