Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Everything but Toys

What is it with kids wanting to play with anything and everything but their toys.


I have to make sure the bathroom doors are shut or else they will tear up the toilet paper.


The boys love to get into all the cupboards and pull out all my tupperware and plastic bowls. They can play with them for hours at a time.


Phones, cell phones, you name it. I have plenty of play phones, but they tend to find the real ones more interesting these days.


I know what you are thinking, but there was nothing in this garbage can and it was sterilized. The boys love to push it around and put things in it.

16 comments:

Kristin and Jason said...

That is too funny. The boys are getting so big. I think all kids love the toilet paper. Fun huh...

The Drapers said...

I don't even know why we waiste our money on toys for them. Even though Lily is only 3 months, she likes her blankets or burp rags or binky better than the toys that I have bought her! It is funny!

Amy said...

You do what you gotta do to make them happy, but I agree. There are days that Drew doesn't even touch his toys and would rather play with Gizmo's toys. I was hoping you would show a picture of Mason holding that hair clip he loves. That would definately go right with your post!

chris+amber said...

The best toys are those that were NOT designed to be actual toys. Tate is a tupperware/phone/toilet paper freak as well. Thanks for the pic of your boys. It's Tate's favorite thing to look at our house now and say "CARTER! CARTER!" Still working on "Mason". Ha ha...

the DeCampos Family said...

Silly boys!!! Aren't toddlers into everything?? I love how they have on the same shirt in all of the picts!!! Were these pictures staged. Totally kidding. Love ya

amberbuck said...

I don't know why we even buy toys. Lucas tears up the toilet paper and puts it and other things in the toilet so I have to make sure I have the door shut. He also loves to get in the cupboards. Crazy kids!

Farr Family said...

I love the pictures! They are getting so big. We know how funny it is the things they want to play with. Dallin played forever with a box yesterday. Yep a box. Your boys are wearing matching shirts again- I love it!

Unknown said...

Your boys are getting so big! LAst time I saw them was at the water park during the summer. They weren't even walking then!

The Owens said...

Oh my gosh I think all kids are like that.... especially with the toilet paper!

Coree Adams said...

Hi Julie! Thanks, that is so sweet of you! How much are they? And where did you get it?

Coree Adams said...

Thanks I will...and by the way your boys are sooooo cute!!!

Lizzy and Porter said...

Hi Jules! Your boys are too cute. It was fun meeting them and seeing you the other night. We still need to do a double one of these nights.

Lizzy and Porter said...

ps we actually have a different address then the one you have posted. :) porterandlizzy.blogspot.com

April Austin said...

The boys are getting soooo adorable. Devin is a big fan of phones too. Today he managed to dial 199 and hit the talk button. Does this mean he's dislexic? :0

Jenna said...

I love these pics. The boys are so adorable Julie. I love them so much, I just want to hug and kiss them always!!!

angiedunn said...

Seriously, so true. Myron & I have wondered over & over why we even bother buying toys. For Christmas we are tempted to just wrap boxes, no joke. *wink*