Tuesday, October 2, 2007



Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're" Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.
Take this quiz!http://quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=17&url=http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which+Twilight+novel+character+are+you%3F">quiz!
>



Quizilla Join
Make'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=20&url=http://www.quizilla.com/makeaquiz.php">Make A Quiz More'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=42&url=http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/">More Quizzes Grab'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=19&url=http://www.quizilla.com/codepastes/?quizid=4513441">Grab Code





So I saw this fun quiz on Miki Bailey's blog. I am such an anti reader saying I have too much other stuff to do. I actually started reading Twilight this last Friday night and finished on Saturday afternoon. I started New Moon on Saturday night and finished it on Sunday afternoon. I started Eclipse on Sunday night and I am still reading it due to the fact that I don't have my husband's help to watch the boys. I love them all and couldn't put them down all weekend.


I guess I can see why I am most like Esme. I do look to myself as a mother figure and care most about my family and friends. She looks just like I imagined her.

8 comments:

Mikelle said...

Julie-Hey there! I stole this off of someone else's blog too, so no worries. I still haven't read the 3rd book. I borrowed the first couple and then decided I wanted to own them so I ordered them online...I am still waiting...and its killig me. It was so good to hear from you!!

Farr Family said...

I wish I had time to read- good for you! Who am I most like??

Amy said...

I will defiantely have to read this series. It sounds really good. I just need to go buy the books and do it!

the DeCampos Family said...

You are so amazing to read these books so fast. World Record here. You couldn't have neglected your boys any better!!!! I am kidding. I'll have to read them, they look really good.

Wendi and Matt said...

new blog!! ya ya luv ya

Katie Peterson said...

You go girl....you have turned in to a reader!! I am the same way & read Twilight, too! Everything went to the pits when I was reading that book...its mesmorizing (sp?). Love ya!

Coree Adams said...

Hey send me your email so I can invite you to my blogs

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! Love these books!! I'm on New Moon right now about half way through! It is so hard to find time to read though!!