
Here is Mason getting his medicine. He has to use the breathing machine to receive the albuterol. He has had this nasty cold for about 6 weeks. He can't get rid of it and so it has caused him to have 4 ear infections and pink eye. So now he is on the machine to help clear up the cold. He has to receive it 4 times a day and it takes about 10 minutes to do. He does pretty good with it, as you can see he likes to hold it in his mouth. The last 5 minutes he usually starts to cry. He is a trooper.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Medicine
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
poor little guy. we hope he feels better!!
That is too bad, it's no fun having sick kids. Hope he starts feeling better.
Poor Mason. Being sick isn't fun and now he has to sit still for 10 min.
Poor kid!! I hope he gets over everything soon! Not a fun way to start a new year! and how have you managed to keep Carter from getting sick?!? good job! :)
Awww we are going thru the breathing treatment thing right now too. No fun! I hope he gets better soon!
Poor little guy! Been there with my kiddos... not fun.
I can't believe how perfect those little chairs match your house! Too cute! Poor Mason...the breathing machine is no fun! I hope the boys are feeling better.
Hope you guys get well soon! They are so adorable!
He is so good to sit still for even 2 minutes. (Impossible if Macy had to do that). Your boys are too cute!!
Your boys look so cute in their chairs. You will have to take a picture of them playing with the train set once you set it up. Glad Mason is feeling better. It is always hard when te kids are sick!
I hope he gets better soon. Lily has an awful cold and I hated it.
aw, he is a trooper...poor dude! chloe's been constant sick forev too...it's all over, i reckon. feel better soon. your boys are so stinkin' cute...
I am so sorry to hear about Mason. That's got to stink. I thought a little runny nose for a couple days was bad. Looks like your boys got some fun stuff for Christmas. I love their little arm chairs. Very cute.
Oh girl hang in there!! Caleb was the EXACT same way...I can tell you stories & stories about the breathing machine. Every time he got a cold he had to be on albuterol. I remeber the sleepless nights of him up coughing & me not knowing if he was getting enough air.....but just think, this too shall pass...Caleb eventually grew out of it...now he has a strong immune system. Poor guy!
hey it's me, Carlie(black) your little family is so cute. Too bad a mason being sick for sooo long. Thats a total bummer. My kids are both always sick with a cold like every other week for at least a week or so. its so annoying. Hope Mason feels better.
u can check me out sometime- carlies2boyz.blogspot.com
My little guy has to do the same thing. We used to use albuterol, but we switched to Xoponex. We like it better because it doesn't make his heart race or make him hyper or jittery as a side affect. Does albuterol do that to Mason?
Post a Comment