I would have to agree that they look VERY handsome! But it does trip me out to see them dressed like this 'cause they look so grown up! I remember them teeny tiny in the hospital! Where does the time go?
Of course they are handsome! I love it. I have yet to put Devin in a tie. I need to buy him a good shirt first. He's still wearing polo shirts to church...what a slacker!
Hey Amber! I found your blog through Drew and Tarah's. Your boys are so handsome! My blog is www.alisaandmark.blogspot.com, but it's private so email me at alisa.simonson@gmail.com so I can send you an invite. :-)
Oh man who ever gave you those outfits must have spent a FORTUNE. You are so lucky to have nice people get your boys those shirts. I wish I had people like that in my life!!! HA HA HA
I am a mother of adorable twin boys, Carter and Mason. They keep me pretty busy and on my toes. I am enjoying everyday being a wife and a stay at home mom.
24 comments:
I would have to agree that they look VERY handsome! But it does trip me out to see them dressed like this 'cause they look so grown up! I remember them teeny tiny in the hospital! Where does the time go?
They are sp adorable! I would have way too much fun dressing twins!
j they are adorable i love them soo much! it is pressure for them to be the cutest ones besides me and matt at my wedding! :)
quite handsome indeed. :)
Very Handsome! I love cute shirts and ties that make little boys look like future missionaries.
Handsome is right! I love Carter's face in the 2nd picture. Too cute!
They are soooo cute and sooo stylish! They are looking very grown up. Miss you guys!
They are both so handsome! I can't believe how BIG they are getting! Look at all their teeth too!
P.S.
Weston has the same shirt and tie!!! (they can be triplets)!
Way too cute!!
Wow, look at Carter go with that personality. They are so handsome and I love the matching outfits. So precious and cute!
How cute are they!!
Of course they are handsome! I love it. I have yet to put Devin in a tie. I need to buy him a good shirt first. He's still wearing polo shirts to church...what a slacker!
What was so funny? Apparently Carter was more impressed than Mason. I can't wait to see them next weekend!!
MOM H
they always look so cute
oh my goodness... so cute!! I miss seeing you! I should try and tag along to a christianson sister-w-kids activity one of these days
oh my gosh Julie Jan! I can't remember the last time I saw anything this cute!!!! They are so stinking adorable!!!!
het there,
I need ur email. I set my setting to private and I want to invite you.
email me at foreverfamily04@hotmail.com
I Love them!! Their outfits are so stylish...just like their mama. Where did you get their cute shoes?
They are sooo cute!
By the way, where did you get their shirts and ties?
Hey Amber! I found your blog through Drew and Tarah's. Your boys are so handsome! My blog is www.alisaandmark.blogspot.com, but it's private so email me at alisa.simonson@gmail.com so I can send you an invite. :-)
your babies are now little men. they are so precious in their Sunday best.
Oh man who ever gave you those outfits must have spent a FORTUNE. You are so lucky to have nice people get your boys those shirts. I wish I had people like that in my life!!! HA HA HA
They are extremely handsome!!
Post a Comment