






The Easter Bunny came and visited us last night. My mom did these bunny footprints when we were growing up and now she is carrying the tradition to the grandkids. Thanks Mom!! The boys loved it! The Easter Bunny left candy and a book and of course daddy was excited about the golf clubs. He wants one of the boys to become the next Tiger Woods so badly. Don't you love Mason's stance and how hard he is focusing!! Happy Easter everyone!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
HAPPY EASTER! Is easter not the best now that you have kids?!?! I can't believe how old they are getting. Almost two! Mason looks like he's got some mad golf skills. With all the money Tiger has won this year, I'd be putting Mason in golf lessons ASAP. Miss you guys!
cute j! and dont make fun of my pearls....nerd!
I love the bunny footprints!! So cute!! I want to do that next year. The boys are so darling!!
cute!!I can't wait for maddux to get excited for holidays!
i fixed the voting link on my blog! way easier now i think!
Happy Easter! Your boys look cute in their outfits! Mason looks like he will be the next Tiger!! Cute pictures! We love ya!
Your boys looked so handsome in the Easter outfits. What cuties. Hope they are enjoying their golfing lessons from Matt. Never to early to start learning!
They are getting so big. I can't beleive they will be 2 in May. They look so cute in their Easter outfits..
Those are two very handsome boys! Love the little golf clubs. Thanks so much for sending your mom over to do those adorable EB footprints! The kids loved it!
Too cute. I loved them in the outfits. You should take them to get picts done in those. And thanks for catching the Easter Bunny. you little stinker
How cute! How does she make the footprints?? Your boys Easter outfits are TO DIE FOR!
Super cute! What handsome boys in their Easter outfits. Brett is just like Matt in wanting his son to love golf. Bradock loves playing with golf balls.
How fun....I totally remember the Easter Bunny footprints at our house growing up....I wanted to do that this year for out kids, but ran out of time...did your mom just use a cookie cutter?? I LOVE the boys cute Easter outfits!
Post a Comment