

So there are some disadvantages to having twin boys. They seem to get into a little bit more trouble and when they do find something mischievous to get into there is always double the clean up. This is what I found one morning while I was getting ready. I knew they were in there, but thought there is no way they can open brand new packages. They still had the stickers on them, but they managed to open 4 of them and they loved ripping them out!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Double Trouble
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yeah!!!
You posted!!
You know how I love posts of the boys. This is HILARIOUS! You want to be mad, but you can't because it's so cute and funny. Those little turkeys!!
Love you!
(thanks for all the comments on our posts. We love you!!)
That is so funny!! TOo cute!
oh wow! what a mess! looks like fun! good job for updating your blog! I love it!
No, you are not the only one who has had trouble figuring out the voting. It's way too complicated. So, when you go to gallery 8, where his pic is...you have to scroll through ALL 40 pictures. on the very last picture 40/40 there is a link that says, "click here to vote for this gallery". So you click that and then a little thumbnail pic of all 40 babies will come up. You pick one and then hit the "vote" button. WAY more complicated than it should be!!!
Oh my goodness! My girls did that once but not that many!
Ha! That is too funny. Devin loves pulling wipes and tissues out of their packages. We should get them together some day...what fun they would have!
oh goodness! they have so much fun and are so cute doing so !
Hope you had lots of ziplock bags for those wipes!
Were you able to salvage some of those wipes? I know how expensive those things are... That is the first thing that came to my mind.
I love it I can see Jonathan doing the same thing!
Haha my son did that one day! Not as big of a mess as your boys made though. That's so cute.
How funny!! I love it!!!! Been there for sure!
Post a Comment