
The boys turn 2 next month and they are starting to say the funniest things. The boys love watching the Little Einsteins on the Disney Channel. The Little Einsteins have an enemy that always tries to stop them from completing a mission. He is an airplane called Big Jet. Carter has a very good memory and all week before Big Jet would come onto the t.v he would start saying Jet..Jet. Then he would appear. This morning, an airplane flew over our house and it was quite loud. Carter stopped what he was doing and said, "Oh, no! Big Jet!" I guess he thought Big Jet was coming to get him. It was the funniest thing ever! Just had to share.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Big Jet
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
That is hilarious! Carter is so sweet with a precious smile! He has a cute personality!
That is so cute.
Little Einsteins is such a great show for kids!
I love watching Mason and Carter, they are so wonderful and I can't help but see Misty and I together at their age. It is so fun to see and hear them learn and grow into such smart toddlers.
Too cute. I love the boys. KK doesn't really like Little Einsteins. I am still working on Had's. I hope they behave better tomorrow.
Too cute!! It is so fun to watch little kids grow & fun to see some of the things they pick up on...like the scary jet!
Carter is so smart! So funny...love it! Tate is starting to get into this show too. It is a cute show. Even my girls like it!
Carter is definately one smart cookie! Thanks for watching Drew today. He absolutely loves the twins!
That is so cute!! Kids are the best comedians!!
ps the Office you just watch was seriously one of the worst!! You need to watch the past seasons. But yes way funny show. Not a good one to start with thought.
Um, we love this show @ our house!
"Now raise your arms, as high as you can..." (:
We couldn't tell your boys apart in nursery, so we just called them both Carson. Hope that's okay. (: They are so stinkin' cute it kills me.
Hey girl-can you e-mail me your new address? I am sending out shower invitations...thanks!
Very cute-I love the little things kids remember & say. What a fun age-& how fun to have 2 of them!!
It was good to see you for a SECOND on sunday:)
Oooh...sounds like this good be a good tool for you to use. A little name dropping every once in a while good motivate him to do some tasks he's not sure he wants to do!
That is so cute! Ya, Evonne is my cousin, but Jacki isn't. I love Jacki though, I haven't seen her in YEARS! How is she doing?
Kids really do say the funniest things. My nephews love that show too, so for once I actually knew what show you were talking about. I feel so out of the loop on all the "cool" kids shows. I guess I'll learn soon enough.
New post please!!!
So funny, we were looking at your blog and Kadi pointed to the easter pictures of Carter and Mason and said, "Hey look, friends." My kiddo's are sick but call me we'll get together next week.
get a new post goodness!!
New post time!!!
Post a Comment