
I know Carter was in a bed a few months back, but he didn't do good at all. He was up 5-8 times a night and none of us got any sleep. We realized we could lower the crib one more notch and take the bumper out and he never tried to get out again. But we felt it was time to get them both in beds. The first night they played for about 30 minutes in their room. Then they fell asleep. This is what we found when we went in to check on them. They were asleep in Carter's bed together. It was the sweetest thing ever.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Big Boy Beds
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Oh my they are absolutely adorable!!!! They are soooo big its only been a month since ive seen them and they are so big!! I have to stop by on my way to work this week and say hi!! Cause you know they miss their favorite uncle "BROCK"!!!!!
How sweet! :) I just moved Ashtyn & Cole into the same room for the summer because they were constantly trying to sneak into each other's beds anyway. They stay up a little later playing, but it's still better than chasing them back to their own rooms for an hour. :)
Little kids are so funny when it comes to where and how they fall asleep. How fun to have "Big Boy" beds now.
That is the cutest picture!! Your boys are so cute. It was so fun to see you guys this week. Thanks for making the trip. Thanks for the purse. I now use it and love it!!
Oh my gosh Julie, that is too cute. That is one nice thing about twins...they are so close and keep each other company. I hope the new beds continure to do well. Keep us posted!
This is HILARIOUS! I ♥ those little boys. Gotta love those 1st nights with big-kid beds. I'm glad they're doing good in their big-boy beds now, though!!
That is adorable. They just want to be together. I love that. Good luck with the big boy beds. How fun!
That is so sweet! Must be nice to have twins-- they will always be best buddies!
That's too cute. They are such cuties. I love them to death.
How cute! They just love each other so much! It sounds like they do pretty well in the big beds though. I'm terrified of that transition. I've only got about four months left before I'm forced to move him. Aaaghh!!!
Ha! Those two crack me up. They are too cute. Good luck with the new sleeping arrangements! :) We need to get together again soon.
i ♥ twin love. that's the cutest thing.
ya, chloe still sleeps in her crib. she might til she's five. hahahaha...
Ah ha, I am blog hopping!
Your boys have gotten so big since I last checked! AND SUCH STUDS, TOO!! Hoe fun. You are such a cute mom Julie!
Tell Amber to start planning!! ha ha
k update!..... :)
Are you alive?? Should I send out the troops to look for you??
Matt
I think of you every time i watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U&feature=related
Add my new blog to your list and lets keep in touch buddy ol pal.
"..but above all things, i wish you lo lohuvve. And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuu:"
CURTIS
P.S.
You're the gay hippie with a queer grin and blonde hair. I'm the straight one with dark hair.
csh
Post a Comment