

We got home from the Bahamas and the boys hair was so long. Longer than it ever has been. So we decided to give them a buzz. I tried to get them to look at the camera and smile in the photos, but as you can tell that didn't happen. These were the best ones.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Summer Buzzes
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow 2 posts in a week. That vacation really helped you out!!! Carter looks so stinkin cute and old in the picture. What a sweetie
How fun, I'm so jealous you got to go to the Bahamas. I'm sure it was a fun and much needed trip. All moms and dads need a little alone time. Your boys look so good with their new hairdos!!
I was just about to make a comment like Cindi but she beat me to it! They look so much older with their really short hair, also cute too!
I LOVE summer buzzes...so easy to keep up with.
I am so HAPPY that you guys got to go to the Bahamas!! It looks SO FUN!! I love that your boys were crying for your mom when they woke up...that is so classic! I bet your sisters were in heaven with you bringing that many purses back...you look FAB in your swimsuit, too!!
I'm with the 1st person, 2 posts in one week, wow! Anyhow Brandon has given himself a summer buzz as well!!! Anyhow I promise when I have minutes again I will call you..
The buzzes make the boys look older- cute as always!
I love the summer buzz look. I did Cole's last week and he loved it at first but then the next day he said, "Mommy, I just want it bigger!" I love little boys with buzzes!
Your boys look so handsome. I love the summer buzzes. I am also super jealous of your Bahamas vacation...how fun! I love your purple swimsuite...very cute.
CUTE!! We always buzz our boys hair in the summer too! They are so cute!
Your boys look so cute in there pictures. I'm so envious of your vacation. Looks like it was so much fun. Call me later.
Post a Comment