Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mother's Nature
















For FHE this week, we went to this Pumpkin Patch. The boys absolutely loved it. Carter is going through this stage of having a CHEESY smile and that is an understatement. But we love it!! I know I have been so TERRIBLE at updating the blog, but I hope to get back into the swing of things. The boys are the smartest, cutest things ever. I am really the luckiest mom in the world and love every minute with them. I know there are a ton of pictures here, but it has been a while.

10 comments:

Our Family said...

Yes it has been forever!! When it came up on my goggle reader- I ws like who is the Hansens:)

Unknown said...

Yay!! We love those boys--they are too adorable.

Jenna said...

It seems like they've grown soooo much just since we saw them in July. Wow!! You'll need a new baby soon Julie Jan, these big boys are definitely not babies anymore!! :-)

Kristin and Jason said...

The boys are HUGE! I can't believe how much they have grow up!! I'm so glad that you update!!! Hope you keep it up!!

Camber Wilson said...

Hey girl! It's about time :) J/K Your kids look so cute... Carter is turning into such a little ham.. Ha ha!! We need to hang out this week. Call me.

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh my gosh. I had to make sure I saw that right..... J updated her blog. Wow, I am impressed!!!

Mom said...

Oh my goodness!! I laughed for 10 min. How hysterical is Carter!! What a fun time! We miss them :((

April Austin said...

They are getting so old! Definitely keep getting cuter too!

Farr Family said...

That looks like so much fun!! Our pumpkin patch here is so small! Glad you are back! We love you!

Wendi and Matt said...

your alive! and i love chickens smile especially the one in the dirt squatting! love ya