Monday, April 6, 2009

Reflections of Christ




The boys love to watch this video called The Reflections of Christ by Mark Mabry. I have it saved in my favorites and they, especially Mason, ask to watch it all the time. Mason will even hit replay over and over again. It cracks me up. I love how eager they are to learn more about the gospel. It makes my job that much easier. Here are pictures of them watching it the other day and one of Mason last month. They set such great examples to Matt and I.

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

6 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

I've never seen that one! Thanks for sharing!

April Austin said...

So adorable! I'll have to try it out with Devin. Did I tell you were coming to visit this summer?!?! I'll call you with details.

the DeCampos Family said...

They are so stinkin' cute. I love how they love to watch that movie.

Mom said...

That's fabulous... I love it too! Its the best.

chris+amber said...

Too sweet! We love those boys. We're very excited to have a baby girl come into this family!

The Owens said...

That is so cute.... Love it!! Congrats on a baby girl!! SO FUN!