I am now 37 weeks pregnant! I have a scheduled c-section set for August 10th. That is 2 weeks away!! We can't wait! I have been having back labor contractions for weeks now and they keep getting stronger and are now happening more frequently. No they aren't just braxton hicks, the doctor said it is normal for some to have them. It is miserable being pregnant in Arizona in the summer. I thought it wouldn't be that hard but my body thinks otherwise. Thank heavens for Sonic ice!! The boys are so excited for the arrival of their new baby sister. They give her hugs and kisses everyday. We just can't wait and are counting down the days for when she joins our family!!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
2 Weeks and Counting
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Holy cow you are so stinkin cute, Miss Pregnant Lady!! I'm so excited for you... girls are so much fun =) Well I will be excited to see what you are naming her and see pictures of her arrival!! Good Luck with everything and yes...THANK GOODNESS FOR SONIC ICE!!!!
You look so good!! Hope the time goes by fast!!
Of course you look super cute! Iam excited to see her! Good luck with everything! Thank goodness for AC.
YAY! I am so excited to have another baby in the family. You are seriously such a cute little pregnant girl. And, I was Sonic's best customer when I was pregnant because I bought two 10-lb bags of ice from them weekly! Ha ha...being pregnant in the summer in AZ is no walk in the park. I know...hang in there! I can't wait to steal your boys from you so you can rest with that baby girl of yours.
You looks so dang cute! Love it! Can't wait to meet her!
You are so cute! I have been dying to see you and thinking I would since your sis lives right next to me. Please stop by any time you are around. We could let our kids play or go swimming or something. So, do you have a name picked out for your little girl?
You are such a dork!!
you are so adorable!! Girl, I feel your pain about the summer heat! I am totally on count down too!
Yea!! You are almost there. We can't wait to see your cutie. Your boys are adorable too. I love them kissing your belly. And I don't know how you are doing the heat here- what a trooper you are!! We love you!! Get your sleep now!
I really love your hair Julie! It looks so cute! We are so excited for you guys and hope ours comes not long after you. I think I am almost done being pregnant!
Oh, that baby will be there in no time. Good luck. How exciting!
You look so cute Jules! I am way excited to meet the little darling.
How exciting! I am so excited for you guys! I miss Sonic ice so much!
It's so close!!! I hope you are hanging there! Love you lots & we'll be thinking & praying for you!
Post a Comment