Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Spiderman

Carter is my little spiderman. He crawls on all fours! He is very fast like a little spider. It is the cutest thing!!

7 comments:

MM said...

Glad to see you finally jump on the blog bandwagon.

Leisa Tapia said...

how fun! your boyz are the coolest... we'll have to be blogging buds... mine is http://leisaluwho.blogspot.com/
bye julie!! oh and we need to plan next activity day

Jenna said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year and I can't believe they're CRAWLING. I only know them as babies. What are you going to do with TWO crawling boys?? :-) Oh the fun

chris+amber said...

That's hilarious! I am so HAPPY you joined the blogging world! It's been so much fun for me. I had been waiting for you to join!! YAY!!

See it Try it Love it said...

How cute, once they are mobile it is all over. Jackson crawled so fast I thought he would never walk. Can't wait to see more pictures of your boys.

amberbuck said...

hey jules! i'm so excited that you started a blog, you are officially in the cool group...jk but anyway put some pics of you and matt on here and some recent ones of mason! talk to you soon

Amy said...

What about Mason? Carter iss so cute with his crawl...I wonder if he will ever grow out of it? We'll have to see!