My sister Wendi is a senior at Mesa High. She is going to prom on May 5 and is stressing out trying to find a modest dress. She is a size 2. Does anyone have one she can borrow? She appreciates your help!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Prom Dress
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, my sisters and I all had most of our prom/winter formal dresses made. Our bridesmaid dresses from Amanda's wedding were made. If she wants, she could come to my parents' house and check them out.
Well I sure wasn't a size 2 in High School, I wish!! I can't beleive Wendy is a senior! There are alot of websites that sale modest prom dresses...but they are spendy. There is also one on Craig's list at http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=modest%20prom%20dress
Keep us informed!
Hey Julie, I was just in a weeding and the dress was black with a big red ribbon/sash you could tie anywhere.(2 pc. dress with sleeves). I am not a 2 anymore, but I also have some other dresses that she could look at. I live on 32nd street & Southern.
OH WOW. I just read the other 2 comments.
First, if she goes to Romney's, we live down the street.
Second, KATIE...get a life, you are the skinniest thing ever. Yeah right to her comment! I wish I were her size!
We found a Prom Dress! Thanks for all your help!!
Post a Comment