

The boys love to play by my mom's screen door. I think it is a must have. I don't know why, but they will sit there for a long time and play with their toys and climb up on the screen. We have fun with it everyday!! Here is what I found one day when I walked into the living room, two pantless boys standing up on the screen!!

7 comments:
They look so adorable standing up on the screen!!!!
How adorable, nothing like a randome object to keep kids busy. Thanks for the comment I will definitely be posting more.
You boys are so stinkin' cute, Jules! I can't believe they will be one next month! CRAZY! I'm sorry we missed you too! We definitely were kept busy. We are coming back in August for Melissa Lee's wedding, though. She getting married August 3rd. Can you believe it?! We are so excited for her! We NEED to get together then. I want to see you guys!
they are so cute julie, it looks like they are always happy!
SO FUN! They will never be bored because they have each other to play with. I can't wait til we become neighbors so Tate can join the fun!
I'm jealous that Shea won't get to join the fun too!!!! :-( They are so cute Julie Jan!!
que gueritos tanm bonitos, te quedaron muiy bonitos tus hijitos, la familia debe estar super feliz
Saludos desde veracruz
bye
Post a Comment