Today is the twins 1st birthday! We went to Chick-fil-A and they had their 1st happy meal. They had chicken nuggets, a fruit bowl, and diet lemonade. For the first time we had to wait for them to get done eating before we could leave. I feel so blessed to be their mother and can't believe how fast time has flown. I will post more birthday pictures later, but for now here is their birthday lunch with daddy!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
WOW!!!! I can't believe they are a year!!!! That is so fun and what a great mom you are to them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!! I can't believe it's been a year already! Carter and Mason, you guys are adorable! Congrats Matt and Julie on such beautiful boys. Today is Devin's 6 month birthday so we had a little celebration too! I wish they could have spent the day together! Love you guys!
I can't believe that they are already one! They are so cute!!
I can't believe it!! It seems like just yesterday when Chris woke me up and told me your water had broken. I can't believe you waited this long to give them chicken nuggets. Tate LOVES them and eats a whoppin' 6 of them within seconds. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOYS!! They're so stinkin' cute!
Happy Birthday babies!
I thought about them a bunch today, when I saw their bday notice on my palm. I hope that you had the best day ever. What a milestone! They are so beautiful Julie and so cute there with their little chicken nuggets. I love you Carter and Mason!
Aunt Jenna
P.S. It looks like Carter has hair now?! Am I wrong? I can't wait to see more pictures of their birthday! Are you moving this weekend?
First off, I have given them chicken nuggets before, just never their own Happy Meal. I am cheap and always buy a 12 pack and we all just share. Second, Carter is starting to sprout some hair. It's about time. Mason has some too. And, we are moving this weekend, we close tomorrow...yeah!!
Wow 1 Year Old. What a special age. I am sure the first year with twins is the hardest. So I am sure you can do just about anything now. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Happy day day to you happy day day to you happy day day Carter and Mason Happy day day to you! That's how my little nieces sing the birthday song, and I thought it was cute so I thought I would share It with your boys. Jules you are such a role model to me I am so proud of you and Matt, you are such good parents, and you have officially made it through the first year! Now onto the terrible two's, Yeah!
I am dying to see more birthday photos, but I know you've got a big weekend coming up. Good luck with the move, I'll be thinking about you guys (lucky little devils:-) Have fun, be safe and ENJOY your own place! Wahoo. :-)
Julie your boys are adorable...so fun. Oh this is Shannon, Alisa's sis. Your family is so cute, it was so good to see you at Ellee's B-day Party =D
Wow, they are one! And they are so super dang cute, Julie! Yes, you did make it through the first year - hopefully it is downhill from here. :) Good luck moving!
Post a Comment