Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Party Time!

Sorry for the long time gap between posts. We moved and it has been pretty crazy for us! As promised here are pictures from the boys birthday party. Do you think they liked the cake?? They devoured it! The middle picture is of the boys holding hands. Mason reached out his hand and Carter grabbed it. I love my boys!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you finally posted your pictures. They had so much fun eating their cake. We had fun at their party!

Jenna said...

I LOVE the little hand holding. They sure look like they enjoyed it!!

Our Family said...

I love the pictures they are so cute- they look like they are having a blast being able to get the birthday cake! What a fun time!

the DeCampos Family said...

They really enjoyed the cake and I loved when they were putting it in their head!!

amberbuck said...

I love the picture of them holding hands! What a great shot, and I love their outfits!!! they look familiar....

Katie said...

So fun and SO cute!

Mom said...

They are spectacular. I love the hand holding. I can't wait to love them. Only 6 days left!!
Debbie