




The boys went swimming for the first time. They didn't like it at all. They were ok as long as nobody splashed. We went for my niece's 1st birthday. As soon as someone made the tiniest splash, Carter started crying. Mason soon joined in. They also had their first popcicle. As you can tell, they really enjoyed it!! Gotta love hot days in AZ!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Swim Day
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Give them some time. I am sure they will like the water soon. It probably was too cold for them. I am glad they got their sugar rush for the week...first cake and then popsicles.They are so fun and cute!
So fun! They look so cute in their matching swim trunks!!
It was a lot of fun!! You need to come over again and try it again!!!
So fun, Jules! I just can't believe how they've grown!
Your boys are so cute! Are you sure you're feeding Carter? He's skin and bones!! I can't believe they were holding their own popsicles and eating them. That is adorable. When are you coming back to Texas??!?!?
Julie I still can't get over how cute your boys are and that is such a good idea with the little pool! We should all go swimming together at Alisa's!
Your boys are so cute and growing so fast. I can't believe how big they are getting. They are becoming big boys. I can't wait till Dallin can play with them!
How fun that you can get together with your sister's kids & play! Did you get your swim suit on & splash around?? It has been so hot lately, I think I would have been tempted! :-)
It's Bailey, from Church! I am so jealous you have twins! That's what I wanted! They are so cute and it was nice to meet you at church today!
Bailey
michaelthree.blogspot.com
Julie and Matt - You have a beautiful family!! Your sons are so adorable! But I can't believe that you took a family photo by the waterfall in Las Sendas and didn't stop to see us!!
Also Julie - You will be happy to know that YOU WERE RIGHT!! Melissa is getting married August 10th!! Send me your address so I can send you an invite. conniemiles@yahoo.com
How do you do it? I really think you are amazing. Just thinking of loading 2 one year olds in & out of the car...so hot.
You are so easy going. I totally admire that!
Post a Comment