Saturday, June 30, 2007

Anniversary

I am really bad about updating my blog..but June 28, was our 4th anniversary. I cannot believe it has been 4 years. Matt is so good to me and always surprises me on our anniversary. Our 1st he surprised me with a trip to Vegas, our 2nd he surprised me with a trip to Disneyland (the happiest place on earth I think). Our 3rd he surprised me in Texas with tickets to Les Miserables. And this year, he surprised me with dinner at The Melting Pot. If you haven't been there you should go. It was so romantic. We had our own table behind a curtain for privacy. The food was divine and it was the perfect night. Thanks to my sister in law Amber for watching the boys. She toughed it out watching 5 kids under the age of 4. I love you Matt for all you do. Can't wait till next year!!!

9 comments:

Kristin and Jason said...

We went to the melting pot last year. I loved it. You guys look in love!!

Amy said...

Aw, I am so glad you guys had a nice evening together. We will have to try out that place.

chris+amber said...

Uhmm...it wasn't exactly a surprise since I blurted out, "Have you been to the Melting Pot before?" Little did I know that it was still supposed to be a secret! I'm such a nerd! I'm glad you had a good time! I LOVE watching your boys. I'm so glad you finally let me! ANYTIME!! They're so fun.

April Austin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I love the Melting Pot. Such a great place. (hint hint Jamin... oh he doesn't read this anyway). You guys make such a perfect couple!

Katie Peterson said...

Cute picture!! Happy Anniversary...our anniversary is coming up, too! I love anniversary's, another fun day to celebrate!

The Haslam Family said...

What a good husband.You know thats where Ive always wanted to go was the melting pot. Still hasnt happened maybe on our 3rd anniversary he will get it, what are the odds (: What a way to start with twin boys. Julie they are so cute. I love the big blue eyes. i look at the pictures and I cant see any differences in your boys. Don't know how you do it.

Suzy Cummard said...

Ohh, how cute. I love surprises & esp. when they come from your husband! SO fun.

You look great. Your hair is so cute!

amberbuck said...

Jules! Happy Anniversary! Me and Russell trade off every other year, you know who has to plan it so we try to show eachother up!Sounds like you had a blast!

Melis said...

So fun! The Melting Pot is such a neat place! Happy Anniversary to you both!