I have been tagged by Amber Kennedy...here are my answers:
Jobs I've held:
1. Organ Stop Pizza for like 3 years (what was I thinking)!
2. Kerby's Vacuum (telemarketing)
3. Chase Bank
4. Davis Miles Law Firm
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. San Diego
2. Just going to a hotel here in Phx without kids would be nice
3. Mountains
4. Las Vegas
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over: The funny thing is I do this all the time. You know how TBS has movies on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....well I watch them all 3 days or I will Tivo it and watch it all the time. My husband totally hates that I do this. He has a rule not to watch the same movie in a 6 month period. Gay-huh!!
1. Pride and Prejudice (new version with Kiera Knightly)
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. The Wedding Planner
4. Serenditpity
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Milk Duds
3. Sleeping in (never happens anymore)
4. Bubble Bath
Places I Have Lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Queen Creek, AZ
3. Dallas, TX
4. Gilbert, AZ
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. He looks very familiar.
2. He's Hot!!
3. I could never marry him, he is way too tall for me.
4. I love his short hair.
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Cabo San Lucas
2. Colorado
3. California
4. Michigan (Haven't really been anywhere)
Favorite Foods
1. Definitely Mexican..I love On the Border
2. Cheese Manicotti
3. Milk Duds
4. Watermelon Laffy taffy with the black seeds in them (can't find them anymore)
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. I am really lucky, I am married to the most forgiving husband ever. All I have to say is "I'm sorry" and it's all good. I do feel bad still so these are what he likes:
2. Back Rub
3. Tickle his arm and legs
4. Let him sleep in
Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Blogspot
3. People.com
4. Wamu (check the account)
Best 1st kisses landmarks. (Never happened in any cool places, what's up with that?)
1. Freestone Park
2. Sister in Law's house
3. In front of Amber's house
4. In my car (All lame I know)
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. Hawaii
2. Paris
3. Getting a massage, facial, and pedicure
4. Temple
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Cindi
2. Amber Hansen
3. Melissa Miles
4. Suzanne Cummard
Thursday, July 5, 2007
I've been Tagged
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BUSTED! It was fun to read about you! Now, YOU'VE been tagged again by me! Refer to my blog on June 29th. :o)
Hi Julie!! it was fun to hang out with you yesterday. Can't wait for the next baby adventure.
Post a Comment