Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sick Boys

What a fun weekend we had. Mason got sick on Thursday night. He threw up 3 times throughout the night. On Saturday Carter got sick and began throwing up. On Saturday night, Matt got sick. And this sickness was bad, like cannot roll out of bed sick. Luckily I didn't get sick, because on Sunday I was running around taking care of all three of them. I ended up changing crib sheets 5 times in 3 days due to throw up. Luckily it is all starting to end. I like it when everyone is happy and healthy!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, poor Carter. His face is so sad. I am glad they are all feeling better. Way to go and not get sick. That would have been horrible. Hopefully you have a better weekend!

chris+amber said...

OHHH!! I just wanna pick up Carter and cuddle him. I'm so glad this bout of sickness is over. Poor YOU! I'm glad you didn't catch whatever it was that they had. It seems nasty! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tempe Townlake too! So do my kids. We should go together sometime!

amberbuck said...

Oh jules, there's nothing worse than sick kids and let alone a sick husband. If he's at all like russell when he's sick, I feel your pain. WE wer all just sick in our house and i hope it's all out of our system!

See it Try it Love it said...

Sounds awful, nothing worse than throw up. Especially when your Husband is sick too, since mine is the official throw up cleaner upper. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. It was so good to see you at Jules. You looked great.

Jenna said...

I like the new blog colors. Ok - I don't think I have ever seen a cuter photo than the one of Matty and Carter. ADORABLE. I too hate it when my guys are sick, I feel for you and I'm glad they're all getting better!!!

Katie Peterson said...

Ohhh Julie...that is the pits!! Nothing is worse than having sick kids....except having a sick husband & you had all 3!!! Hope they all get better soon!

Marcie Kump said...

That is not a lot of fun having all those sick boys.

the DeCampos Family said...

I am sorry that your biys were sick, cause they got my girls sick!!!! I still LOVE ya!!!

Farr Family said...

Poor boys! You are lucky you haven't come down with it. I think it is time for a new post. It's been a week. Come on- more cute boys please!

darbs said...

so sad! Hope you are doing well! -darby

MM said...

I am wondering if you had to change Matt's sheets too?