Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! Carter was a dragon and Mason was a lion. We had such a fun night and the boys couldn't stop shoving candy (with wrapper still on and everything) into their mouths. We went to my mom's for a little while and trick or treated at a few houses. Then it was off to the ward's Trunk or Treat. Hopefully the boys sleep tonight!!




Mason wasn't feeling too good and was getting tired of all the pictures.


The boys loved being pushed around in the wagon. Made it easier for us too!


We stopped at my mon's house and got some pictures of most of the grandkids.

18 comments:

Jenna said...

OOOHH!! They're so adorable! I wish we could have been there to love and kiss on them! Glad you had fun.

chris+amber said...

They looked like they were loving the candy last night! Too cute. The pictures of them playing with the blinds is too funny. Little stinkers!

Amy said...

Your boys were so cute last night. We had alot of fun. Thanks for coming to Mom's!

Wendi and Matt said...

wayy cute....happy halloween!!

Farr Family said...

Both boys were so adorable. You found really cute costumes. I'm sorry Mason was a little sick. Hope he is feeling better!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh too sweet. My favorite was the dragon. You will have to let me use it if I ever have a boy, hopefully not. Sorry about Mas. Hopefully he has a better day manana!!

Katie Peterson said...

Look at all those cute grandkids...they fill up the entire couch! How fun for you guys.

Loved the Halloween costumes....that wagon is a must have for little guys!

The Wilkins' said...

Oh my goodness your boys are darling!

April Austin said...

How Adorable! Everytime I look at this blog and see new pictures I am just so taken back by how stinkin' cute the boys are! They make my heart melt like when I look at Devin! That doesn't happen with other kids. I miss you guys so much!

Mom said...

They're adorable in or out of a costume! I'm sorry Mason wasn't feeling well. It looks like he was a bit nervous when you went outside to take a pic when they were playing in the blinds. Give them a hug and kiss from us.
Love Mom H

Coree Adams said...

They look so cute! I love their costumes.

MichelleY said...

How fun - they both looked so cute!

Flaherty Fam said...

I love the costumes. Your boys are so cute!

Flaherty Fam said...

I love the costumes. Your boys are so cute!

Brandis said...

Hey, I found you! :) The boys looked so cute in their costumes! I love Halloween now that I have kids to dress up, don't you? :)

Melis said...

They are growing up too fast! Holy cow, Jules! They are so dang cute!

angiedunn said...

your little guys are adorable. they make halloween all the more fun!

Drew and Tarah said...

I found you!! Such cute costumes! You're boys are adorable!!! :)