When I get ready for the day, I bring the boys into my bedroom with some toys and let them play. When I got out of the shower, this is where I found them. They know they are not allowed to play with the blinds, but I couldn't help but laugh at what I saw!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Fun with Blinds
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sooo cute! Now you just need to teach them to clean off their handprints they left......
Weston loves to clean windows!
How cute are they??? How old are they now? I love the shadow of you in the glass taking the picture & their happy smiling faces. I miss you girl!
j thats funny! their lil stinkers but soo cute! and im still coming over today but not going to the doctor..drama u missed last night...
That is too funny, the things they get into....
They look soooo cute peeking out the window. Your boys are so much fun!!
They look too cute. thanks again for not letting me watch Mas. no chili for your fam!!!
Very Cute!!!
I love this! Reed does this to this very day! Too cute!
Post a Comment