Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wendi and Matt








My sister Wendi got married this past weekend. Her husband, Matt, is such a great addition to our family. We all love him! My sisters and I put together the reception. Let's just say I am glad it is over, but it turned out to be such a great day! There was so much great food there: wings, meatballs, veggies, and fruit. And then there was the candy. My sister Cindi came up with the idea to have a candy table. It was a huge hit with the kids. Congrats Wendi and Matt!!

10 comments:

Farr Family said...

Wow I'm actually first. I'm usually number 20. You did a great job doing the wedding! But you only used 1 of my pictures!!!!

Brandis said...

That is such a cute wedding decorating job. (could I word that any more weirdly???) anyways, you get my point. very cute, looks like lots of fun and congrats to your sister! :) I love weddings!!

Drew and Tarah said...

This is so cute! I love the gerber daisies and the candy table! You should be a wedding planner or something! Great job!! :)

Wendi and Matt said...

thanks for everything it was just what i wanted but you should have gotten better pics... i guess pics dont get the whole effect! love ya guys married life is so amazing!

chris+amber said...

You girls should go into business! It looks so cute! I know you guys worked hard on that. Way to go!!! LOVE pink & brown.

chris+amber said...

PS. CONGRATS, Wendi & Matt! What a beautiful bride!

angiedunn said...

that candy table is so cute! all the decor looks so fab...good job guys! i love weddings!

Katie Peterson said...

Congratulations Wendy!! She is all grown up....I am so old. I remeber when she was like 5??? I LOVE the decorations....so cute!!!

The Haslam Family said...

I told Cindi you guys did a great job from the pictures Ive seen. You need to open up a buisness with all your sisters. Imagine being stressed out like that all the time. No thanks!

DKAZ said...

Wow! Julie this is amazing-so fun to see your creative side.