

Mason's latest obsession is ketchup. He loves it with everything and I mean everything. He has eaten it with the normal stuff like chicken nuggets and corn dogs. But I have seen him eat it with graham crackers, teddy grahams and even just his finger. But the weirdest things he has eaten it with are bananas and mandarin oranges. And he liked it. Crazy huh!! At least I know how to get him to eat!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Ketchup with Everything
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Gross is all I have to say! But whatever works right????
I love it! :-) That's so funny, and sick. He is so adorable. I can't wait to see them.
Love you!
ew! :) :)
That is the same thing that Lacey does. We go through so much ketchup becasue we have to put it on everthing. She will just sit there and eat just ketchup. It weid. I'm glad some one does the same thing.
AH! Must be a BOY thing! Weston went through a phase of LOving ketchup but now he just eats it on the "normal" things. I think kids just love to dip things!
YUM? Ha ha...Halleigh would drink it if I let her. I'm sure Mase would too! Nasty! Better & healthier than ranch, though, right?!
What a silly boy. At least he doesn't always need it at McDonalds or you would be in for a big clean up on table 9, highchair 3!!!!!
ketchup personally makes me want to barf...BUT...i'm so trying this with chloe. she's such a picky eater, perhaps dipping healthy foods into a tub of ketchup would be the ticket!?
That's so funny! Ella loves ketchup too but she'll dip her food in it until the ketchup is gone and leave the food uneaten!
That is so funny. Dane's loves ketchup too, but only on certain things. His latest is "ice cream" aka sour cream on with his taquitos. Your boys are so cute!
like amber said . . . he's gotta be halleigh's cousin!
good thing ketchup is a vegetable.
Hey girly! I love your blog! Your family is so adorable and haha, your boy eating ketchup on everything is hilarious, yucky :)
Did you crave KETCHUP when you were prego with them?
That is so funny!
My sister, Shalae, totally craved ketchup while she was prego & now her son is the same way. (As your Mason)!!!!
I'm sorry but that's gross. But I may have to try that. He is eating and loving it so that's all that matters!!
That is hilarious! Don't you just love the things kids seem to like?
those pictures almost made me gag. I think ketchup is nasty anyway, but EEW!! since I don't like it, I never give it to my kids and if it weren't for my husband they wouldn't know it existed. At least you can get the kid to eat though, right? :)
Mason is a doll...hey whatever gets them to eat their fruits & veggies, right??? I wish it was so easy for me...for breakfast this morning I had cookies...yum!
Hey Jules! This is Heather (Roth) Prince. You guys are the cutest family. Your little boys are adorable. Hope all is going well! Take Care! My blog address is jeffandheatherprince.blogspot.com
Post a Comment