Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Phoenix Zoo




Mason was dying for some ice cream. Too bad they were closed.


Carter loved this Lion statue, but as you can tell, Mason did not.





We went to the Phoenix Zoo today. We went with my sister Cindi. The boys had a blast and loved to see all the animals. Mason is obsessed with birds and trust me he pointed out every single bird in the zoo (inside and outside of cages). We ate lunch and rode the train. It was such a fun day and we can't wait to go back.

18 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

That is more animals than I've ever seen at the phoenix zoo! They are always hiding when I go! Looks like you guys had much better luck than me! How fun!

Kristin and Jason said...

Looks like the boys had lots of fun....the zoo is always fun!!

The Drapers said...

Love the shorts and t-shirts! I am so jealous of your weather! I am getting so anxious for the snow to melt here. We had a heat wave yesterday! 50 degrees! We went for a walk outside!

chris+amber said...

Fun! It's so funny to see how they like different things. I should take my kids before I get any bigger {not that I'm already} and before it gets hotter!

Amy said...

Next time we get to come..I got a coupon in the mail today. What a perfect day for the zoo. Glad everyone had fun!

Flaherty Fam said...

I love the zoo! It's such a fun place to take the kids. I totally love seeing the different personalities in your two boys. They might be twins, but they are so different. How fun!!

Farr Family said...

The zoo is always fun. Is this the first time the boys have been there? They always look cute. We missed you tonight at FHE. Thanks for coming to Dallin's party. We love you!!

Coree Adams said...

WE LOVE the zoo! We got an annual pass. Perfect for little kiddos.

amberbuck said...

Love the zoo! Too bad the food is as expensive as Disneyland but I'm glad you can bring your own food! It's so fun to go now that the weather is nice!

L&M said...

Happy Birthday Julie!! I hope you get this!!

-em

April Austin said...

Yay! I'm so excited to take Devin to the zoo. He's never been!!!

Leah Martineau said...

Hey Julie!! How are you?? Yes you have a cute blog to =) It is nice to finally have our sweet baby here. She is such a doll.

Your boys are getting so big and still so cute. We will have to get together again with Kristen. =)

the DeCampos Family said...

I loved the zoo and cant wait to go again. How about in a couple weeks??? Your boys are too cute and I think Hadlee is starting to actually love on them. She was cute this morning with Mas in the cart

Kristen Arnett said...

Julie! Your boys are so cute! Big boy beds already?! I can't wait to take Olivia to the zoo. How fun! Yes, we need to make a play date!

angiedunn said...

I'm kind of a dead beat mom 'cause I've never taken Chlo' to the zoo. But I have big plans to rock it this next weekend!

Cute pictures! Your boys are cuter & cuter by the second, girl! See you tomorrow, if we are feeling good enough/not contagious enough!

Katie Peterson said...

How fun that you & Cindi get to hang out all the time!! Your boys are too cute for words...you are such an awesome mom to take them to the zoo. We went private so e-mail me @ k8tdal8dy@yahoo.com & I will send you an invtie...I know you got a new e-mail, but some how I erased it. Thanks! And by the way.....Happy B-lated B-dy!!!!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Jules, where have you been girl? Hope things are going good :)

The Drapers said...

I know you are busy with tiwns and all, but hello are the Hansen's alive and well? I know you don;t have time for email or even phone conversations for that matter.. At least update your blog every now and then.