Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Best Buds for Life!

Carter and Mason are starting to play more with each other. As you can imagine it is so much fun to watch! They will follow each other into different rooms and play. They like stealing toys from each other and they are really good about it. If Carter takes the toy, Mason will take it back or give up and find something else to play with. They never fight or cry. I know I am dreaming if I think this will last, but I am really enjoying this age!! The cutest thing happened tonight. Carter was on the floor drinking his bottle and Mason crawled over to him, patted his head, and then gave him a kiss!! It was the cutest thing ever!! Those of you that want twins, it is the hardest thing ever, but oh so rewarding!! I am loving it!!

11 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

Jewels-
Your boys are the cutest things ever! I still haven't seen them yet, what is up with that? We need to go to Cheescake Factory again...

Suzy Cummard said...

SO CUTE! How old, now? That is so fun. They will be Besties forever. I did want twins, until giving birth, & etc. Don't need to say anymore. You are amazing. I caould never.

Amy said...

What cuties. I keep forgetting to bring over my leap frog play table for your boys. Remind me. They will love it. I loved it watching Carter try to take away the wand from Mason tonight. He flaps his arms like a bird to shoo Carter away, but man, Carter is persistent. I love watching my nephews play!

Megan said...

Julie- You have the cutest boys!!

chris+amber said...

HOW FUN! They're starting to interact. It'll be fun to watch the triplets start playing together soon. Can't wait for our Cali trip. You should come with me to the splash park in Power Ranch. Tate LOOOOOVES crawling around and catching the water fountains coming out of the ground. It's a good alternative to a walk outside this summer. Ugh...

the DeCampos Family said...

what great brothers they are. It will be fun to see them continue to grow!!!

Melis said...

Oh so cute! I sure wish I could have seen you! Dadgummit! Miss ya, Jules!

amberbuck said...

julie, you are the cutest and i can tell you are a great mom! your boys are adorable!

Leisa Tapia said...

The boys are so cute!! hope they do stay buds forever... I'm sure they will. Your profile is so cute, how did you get a family picture on it? I don't know how to do that?

The Wilkins' said...

Julie, your boys are SO dang cute! I just want to squeeze them. Have fun!

Mom said...

Oh boy - are they adorable!! They are cuter and cuter and cuter. We miss them so much. They look so happy!
Grammy Debbie and Papa Todd