Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fun Outside

The boys had fun outside today. It took them a few tries before they liked being on the grass. As you can see Carter loved eating it. (It was hard to take pictures and make sure none of it went in his mouth). We went to the park and they loved being on the swings. Mason refused to look up when he was on the dolphin toy. He was fascinated by the metal. We go for a walk every day, sometimes twice a day. I am not looking forward to the summer at all!! It is nice to get out!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love these photos!!!! Keep them coming!! I can't stand those little smiles. They are absolutely adorable.

Katie Peterson said...

Is that good old Emerald Park? I love that park, we have such great memories going there! Did you ever think for a moment that one day you would be taking your twin boys to that park? Crazy!