
These are my boys! At first glance they look like they are identical, probably because they are both bald. But they are fraternal. Carter has the biggest blue eyes and big dimples. Mason has a different shade of blue eyes and 8 perfectly straight teeth. Mason weighs about 2 pounds heavier than Carter. They have different personalities too. Mason is more aggressive and needs more attention. Carter is more laid back and easy going. We have a blast together!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
My Boys
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are too cute. I love the teeth, that is a ton, Angie's baby Maddux is almost one and only has two teeth. They look like super happy babies. I bet it is a blast!
I LOVE MY NEPHEWS!! I LOVE Mason's smile with his perfect teeth and I LOVE Carter's heart-melting dimples.
Oh my gosh Julie! They are so beautfiul. I can't believe how much they've changed since I saw them in Oct at Mom and Dad's. And, holy hannah! Can you say Little Todd! Mason is the SPITTING IMAGE of his grandpa!! They are so adorable. I can't wait to hug and kiss all over them. I love you!!!
Post a Comment