Friday, November 7, 2008

Bad Day






I had just finished hand mopping the floor. I put Nemo on for the boys and run to get into the shower. When I get out of the shower, I go to check on them. I find Mason by the refrigerator with a cup in his hand. Water was overflowing onto my freshly mopped floor. Then I look to my left and see Carter sitting inside our entertainment center drawer and I look to see that he pooped inside of it. It has been one of those days, but then I look at these adorable pictures of my boys and I realize I absolutely love them, good day or bad!!

7 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

I love the picture of the boys hugging! I am so glad you have started blogging again. I have missed watching your boys grow. Wish I could still come and visit teach you!! I have a blog now too. It is private but if you can get me your email address I would love to send you an invite!! Love and miss you tons!

April Austin said...

Oh man. I know that was probably really frustrating, but it's pretty funny to outsiders. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles and really glad it's not me at the moment. :) But you're boys are absolutely adorable and I can see how it's impossible to stay mad at them.

Jenna said...

Tee hee hee. I can only laugh because it wasn't me. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I'm not sure Shea would have survived that. But I do love that Carter will always be the one who pooped in the entertainment center. :-) It'll be awesome when he's 15 and you can tell his friends!! :-)

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh, man that is a bad day. Your boys do look cute, though. They are getting so big and handsome.

Wendi and Matt said...

oh goodness! hang in there!

the DeCampos Family said...

Don't fail on the updates now!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

You better believe it! Without those good days the bad days would seem too horrible to bear! You're awesome love ya!