



We had a great Halloween this year!! The boys were the cutest UPS delivery men ever! We saw these costumes at Party City and had to get them. They were sold out across the state and I had to drive 45 minutes one way to a store that just got a shipment in. The things we do for them. These are pictures from our ward's Trunk or Treat. The boys had fun on the cake walk and fishing pond. Mommy forgot to charge the camera battery so we didn't get any photos on Halloween, but they loved trick or treating. At one point while we were out, Carter had 2 suckers in his hand and loving every minute of it. It was a sticky night, but we had a blast!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love it!!! ADORABLE! :-)
They definately were cuties!
I LOVE their costumes!!! You're such a nice mom to go to all that trouble! :) Kudos on the potty training too. :)
That is so cute!! You always find the cutest things for your boys!! My first thought was that Mary or Wendi helped you get the outfits. Looks like lots of fun!! We love you!
So cute. I attempted to buy the UPS costume for Devin too but they didn't have it. So we did the vampire from party city. But I love it, they look adorable!
Those costumes were worth the drive! They are so cute.. I like your hair, good to see a picture of all of you!
Post a Comment